HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO LAST? WE REALLY JUST NEED
SOMEONE TO LOOK AFTER US
It’s time. Full time employment is either coming to a close or has ended. The wealth you have accumulated now is all that you are likely to have, unless there is a benevolent family member leaving you an inheritance. You will likely find yourself wondering how you ever had time to work, and there is so much that you want to do now that the alarm clock is not so much of a problem.
Security of your nest egg is front of mind, and you may find yourself being more concerned with money that you ever have been – after all, you do want the choice to live the life you have planned for. There are lots of new things to contend with – Government Benefits, Pension Payments, Income Streams, even thinking about Aged Care (way down the road!) All of a sudden everyone seems to want to help you (or in the case of your kids, you to help them), and this makes your life complex and stressful. You need to put things into place which will allow you to get on with living the life the way you want to live it.
Our Innovus Sunshine Package has been structured for you.
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF IT
- A clear picture of where you are now and where you are headed. giving you confidence and peace of mind
- An assessment of the viability of your retirement lifestyle goals
- An assessment of how long your retirement nest egg is going to last, including the impact of any Government Benefits or entitlements over the years
- The inclusion of your legacy wishes in structuring your retirement finances
- A comprehensive Financial Plan
- Strategies to help you achieve your retirement lifestyle needs whilst minimising risk
- Financial scenario modelling, including “what if” answers – what if you save more, spend more or invest more?
- Customized investment recommendations
WHAT WILL WE DO?
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of retirement assets and cash flows
- Prepare projections of retirement finances, including the impact of Aged Care Benefits Assess and recommend different debt reduction strategies
- Make recommendations as to how your retirement needs should be funded
- Structure appropriate pensions or income streams where necessary
- Prepare a comprehensive Financial Plan
- Simplify your financial affairs wherever possible so you have less to worry about
- Write an analysis of and detail recommendations for your investment assets
- Consolidate multiple superannuation accounts if you have them and make sure you’re in the right fund for you
- Assess your current income property
- Check in with you regularly to keep you accountable and make sure you are on track
WHAT'S INCLUDED FOR YOU
- 30 Minute No Cost Obligation Free Chat
- 60-75 Minute Consultation (in person or online)
- A Statement of Advice outlining our recommendations emailed to you
- Assistance with putting our recommendations into practice – from savings to buying property
- Free Questions with our team any time you like for 12 months
- Unlimited email Access to our financial planning team
- Access to our library of educational videos
- Preparation of simple income tax returns
Your affairs have become much more complex by now. You may have multiple investment accounts both inside and outside of superannuation, one or more investment properties, blended families, disabled children, dependent parents living with you or maybe even lump-sum inheritances on the horizon.
In short, it is difficult to provide a definitive fee. See our pricing page for more details, or speak to our team about a more specific quote just for you.
I didn’t know where to start, I just knew I needed to do something. Paul and the team at Innovus advice were great and explained everything to me so I had a better idea of what my future could look like. It gave me great peace of mind.