we will do it together
Our mortgage brokers can help you in the below areas:
- Communicating with credit officers to provide further evidence they may need to assess your application.
- Liaising with valuers, your solicitor, your builder (for construction) and even real estate agents (if you’re buying an investment property or buying at auction) to ensure a smooth application process.
- Being your one point of contact across the entire process and staying in contact at each stage of the process so you know what is going on.
helping you in the Pros and cons
How can we help you today?
Ask a question and we will get back to you shortly.
Who we are
Finance Ideas Pty Limited (ABN 94 639 451 022 ) is a Corporate Authorised Credit Representative (No. 522361) of Centrepoint Alliance Lending Pty Ltd, ABN 40 100 947 804 | ACL No. 377711.
Mortgage Broker Vs Bank
- Specialisation: Mortgage brokers know the home loan process and lending policies of the lenders they work with. They are experts in home loans. Bankers only have knowledge about their own lending policy.
- Options: Mortgage brokers will have a variety of home loan options and interest rates. They are more concerned with matching you with a home loan that fits your situation. Bankers have limited option in their own products.
- Point of contact: Mortgage brokers are your point of contact during the entire process of buying a home and will work towards your best interest. Bankers are working towards the interest of the bank.
Did you know ...
- Mortgage brokers can negociate you a better rate.
- Mortgage brokers can give you more choice
- We can …
“not to plan is plan to fail."
— Isaac Asimov.
plan of action
know your Goals
Do NOT trap yourself into selecting the best solution as there is no such thing. Each option is double edge sword and there are pros and cons. It is important to know your goals before discovering solutions with us. What your goals? Tips: pay less tax and earn more wealth are NOT goals, they are habits.
Think about your goals and what you really need.
Stick to your plan but don’t be stubbon. Do it right.
Review your plan, review the situation and adjust them accordingly.