we will do it together
Our financial planners can help you in the below areas:
- Set a budget
- Plan for retirement
- Claim your entitlements
- Get insured and keep it safe
- Become wealthier, on the right terms
- Get your debt under control
- Setup and operate SMSF
- Plan for what happens when you die
helping you in the Pros and cons
How can we help you today?
Ask a question and we will get back to you shortly.
Who we are
Planning Ideas Pty Limited (ABN 68 618 940 533 ) is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 1254987) of Alliance Wealth Pty Ltd, ABN 93 161 647 007 | AFSL No. 449221.
Panbo Ye is an Authorised Representative (No. 1254988) of Alliance Wealth Pty Ltd. He has only one goal, i.e to improve your position.
financial planner vs fund manager
- Investment management is about managing money. Financial advice is about managing people with money. It has a large component of dealing with the “interior” of money — an investors frame of reference, and the common errors made by investors based on emotional decisions.
- Investment management is about measuring portfolio performance by comparing returns to benchmarks. Financial advice is about delivering outcomes regardless of performance.
- Investment management is about taking as much risk as you can tolerate. Financial advice is about only taking the risk you need to take to live the life you want to live.
- Investment management is about maximising. Financial advice is about optimising.
- Investment management provides cash when needed and if it’s available. Financial advice is about planning so that you can spend consciously and worry-free.
Did you know ...
- Finanical planners are NOT the same with fund managers.
- Financial planners help you achieve goals.
- Fund managers do buy and sell
- Investment is only a small portion of financial planning
- You can …
“not to plan is plan to fail."
— Isaac Asimov.
plan of action
know your Goals
Do NOT trap yourself into selecting the best solution as there is no such thing. Each option is double edge sword and there are pros and cons. It is important to know your goals before discovering solutions with us. What your goals? Tips: pay less tax and earn more wealth are NOT goals, they are habits.
Think about your goals and what you really need.
Stick to your plan but don’t be stubbon. Do it right.
Review your plan, review the situation and adjust them accordingly.