As we head into the second quarter of the year and the third quarter of the financial year, here are some due dates you will need to know for this month in order to stay on top of your taxes and GST.
- Head companies of consolidated groups will need to Lodge and pay Quarter three of 2018-2019 pay as you go instalment activity statements.
- March 2019 monthly business activity statements need to be lodged.
- If you are lodging your activity statements by paper forms, you are required to lodge and pay by this date.
- If you have a R, S or T Form, you will need to lodge quarter 3 instalment notice by this day. Only lodge the notice if you are varying in the instalment amount.
- Super guarantee contributions also need to be made for quarter 3. Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions for quarter 3 by this day must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly by May 28 2019.
Note: The super guarantee charge is not tax deductible.
- Lodge Tax File Number reports for closely held trusts if any beneficiary quoted their Tax File Number to a trustee in quarter 3.
- Lodge lost members report for the period 1 July 2018 to 31 December 2018.