Careers and vacancies
Careers and vacancies
Join Tax Ideas Accountants & Advisers
Exciting Opportunities with Tax Ideas Accountants
- Experience the rewarding and varied nature of working with local small businesses. You will be helping a wide range of small business owners with their finance.
- Receive support from an accounting network and Support Centre for technical and business development support.
- Benefit from accessing to training, CPD, guidance, tools and videos to expand your soft skills and technical knowledge.
- Work for an employer who is focused on long-term staff retention. Career development opportunities are available to the right candidates.
- Join a team that is quick to adapt and advocates of cloud bookkeeping and other time-saving software - we take innovation seriously.
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our growing team. If you think you could be the right fit for our business, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and book a meeting on https://calendly.com/taxideas/career/
Our latest vacancies:
- Office administrator
We are a progressive and expanding small accounting and financial advisory firm based in North Sydney, Chatswood (both next to train station). Through our rapid expansion, our North Sydney branch has a new receptionist position. Right candidates may start from tier 2 or 3, alternatively, you can see the tiers as your career path.
This is a full-time administration role which can progress to a personal assistant and executive assistant in the future. Salary is based on experience and the level of responsibility the candidate wishing to take.
Tier 1 Responsibilities – Receptionist – $40k package
- Attend phone calls and arrange internal and external meetings.
- Prioritising, actioning and directing incoming inquiries and correspondence from key business stakeholders and clients
- Filings, scanning, sorting documents as required
- General ad-hoc office and administration duties including but not limiting cleaning the coffee machine, ensuring meeting rooms are ready for clients, order office supplies when needed and arrange caterings etc.
- Correspond with external suppliers to maintain the tidiness of office.
- Managing emails and forward to the right department
- Establish strong working relationships with suppliers, internal and external clients, and colleagues.
- Liaise and follow up with suppliers, stakeholders and clients.
Tier 2 Responsibilities – Administrator - Plus $10k package
- All of the above responsibilities in tier 1 plus the following:
- Work with CRM and job management systems
- Record invoices in Xero and create engagement letters
- Create company and trust documentation for new and existing structures
- Prepare & distribute documentation associated with Corporate company annual statement and ASIC related tasks.
- Collect feedback and build a relationship for future sales
- Work with CRM and job management system
Tier 3 Responsibilities – Office Manager - Plus $10k package
- All of the above responsibilities in tier 1 and 2 above plus the following:
- Prepare videos on manuals and prepare written office manual
- Manage digital contents through multiple channels. Microsoft PPT various PC programs, web apps etc
- Drive continuous improvement processes.
- Management of media and promotional databases
Tier 4 Responsibilities – Practice Manager - Plus $10k package
- All of the above responsibilities in tier 1 and 2 and 3 above plus the following:
- Manage tier 1 and 2 team members
- Promote firm culture
What you need:
- With at least 2 years Receptionist experience.
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise work and meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional communication, written and co-ordination skills to liaise with internal, external colleagues, clients and service providers.
- Ability to show initiative and work within an environment of frequent interruptions and conflicting priorities.
- High level of computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications particularly Office Outlook, word and PowerPoint.
- Attention-to-details and ability to hit the ground running
- Well presented with a friendly and pro-active disposition.
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Is a Australia Permeant resident or Australian Citizen.