It is an important job of every employer to keep up with recurring tasks of paying staff, their superannuation, timesheet managements and even more. All together, particularly with the introduction of Single Touch Payroll (STP), it may sound even more intimidating.
Tax Ideas Accountants & Advisers are here to help, for that we are fascinated by numbers and data, better at planning ahead in detailed reports on pay runs. Keeping track of superannuation schedules for all employees is a daunting task as it you can not afford to get it wrong.
Leave it to us as Tax Ideas Accountants & Advisers does your math and stay on top of all ATO and new rulings & requirements to ensure payroll is accurate and payment is made on time. We employ different ATO – approved software, Xero, each employee can edit their personal details, submitting leave, add & adjust their own timesheets. Towards the end of each week, weekly timesheet can be automatically locked in and submitted to you for review.
Requirements of Employer in compliance with obligation
- All employees should be provided with a Tax File Number Declaration
- PAYG withholding registration
- All original Tax File Number Declaration should be forwarded & submitted to ATO within 14 days from the 1st day of commencement of employee contract
- PAYG withholding records should be kept and maintained for reference
Tax Ideas Accountants & Advisers understand payroll taxes and all requirements that are ought to make as an employer, we are here to help you avoid the 5 common payroll mistakes.
- We check all employee details and ensure accuracy
- We report and reconcile to determine the budgeted amount of tax
- We are updated with any payroll tax changes with ATO
- We make sure you will never miss any payroll deadlines
- We can recommend you with the most suitable payroll software for your business
Calls us (02) 8318 1545